Kids’ Birthday parties
The Theatre Museum offers an intriguing backdrop for a birthday party for up to 15 children. Their parents are welcome to visit the exhibitions of the Museum, and to see the children’s own performance.
To celebrate the birthday child, an especially-designed adventure takes the children to explore the Museum exhibitions and experimentation stands through exercises and games. The group creates their own unique story for the performance with the facilitator. The theme for the performance can be matched to the interests of the birthday child. When the script is written and those keen to try acting are cast for roles, the adventurers can pick a costume for their character from the collection of the Museum Dressing room.
The performance will be set on one of the two stages of the Museum, parents are warmly welcome as spectators! The performance will be crowned by the sound and lighting by the facilitator or an assistant.
NB! Food and drinks cannot be served at the Birthday Adventure!
Duration and fee: 1,5 h, 120 € (Sat–Sun 240 €). Available within the Museum opening hours.
For more information and quotes:
Contact request by e-form
varaukset @ teatterimuseo.fi
+358 (0)40 1922 320 (Tuesdays and Fridays at 10–12, Wednesdays at 14–16, at other times please leave a message in the voice-mail)
GOOD TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR BIRTHDAY ADVENTURE
– Theatre Museum, (Tallberginkatu 1) at the Cable Factory, staircase G (at the open end of the building).
– Please arrive min. 10 minutes early, to ensure a smooth start of the Birthday Adventure.
– We recommend bringing at least one adult aboard, especially if the guests are very young.
– The children’s parents are welcome to join as spectators in the last 30 minutes of the 1,5 h event. Free admission for the spectators.
Food and drink:
– In case the balcony at the lobby in staircase G is free, you are welcome to enjoy a small snack there before the Birthday Adventure. All food and drink is forbidden in the exhibition galleries.
– A suitable snack could include a juice box, fruit, biscuits or a savoury pastry, all easy to pack in a bag.
– Please do not bring table ware or decorations to the balcony space as it is not possible to set a table.
– For restaurant services at the Cable Factory, please refer to Hima&Sali restaurant in staircase C. Visit their website at www.himasali.com for a separate quote. There is also a wealth of services at the nearby Ruoholahti shopping centre.
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION TERMS:
The fee for a Birthday Adventure is 120 € (Tue–Fri) / 240 € (Sat–Sun). The fee will be paid upon arrival in the Ticket Office. We accept cash and debit/credit cards.
For cancellations, a minimum of one week’s notice is required. To cancel a booking please call +358 (0)40 1922 320 or send an email at varaukset @ teatterimuseo.fi
Sessions cancelled within one week of the visit will be liable to 50 % charge. If no prior notification will be given, we will charge the full amount and invoice the email address given for the booking. An additional 7€ invoicing fee will be charged.